You’re not alone if you and your partner are having trouble getting pregnant. Infertility is more frequent than most people realize.
It affects roughly one out of every six couples, with experts estimating that one out of every three occurrences is attributable to male partner fertility issues.
While infertility cannot always be cured, there are certain things you may do to improve your chances of becoming pregnant. A balanced diet, vitamins, and other lifestyle measures can occasionally help with fertility.
This page outlines some of the most important lifestyle variables, meals, nutrients, and supplements linked to better male fertility. According to Healthline
1. Get enough vitamin D
Vitamin D is essential for both male and female reproduction. Another nutrient that may help to increase testosterone levels.
Men who were vitamin D deficient were more likely to have low testosterone levels, according to one observational study.
These findings were validated by a controlled investigation of 65 males with low testosterone levels and vitamin D insufficiency. They increased their testosterone levels by roughly 25% after taking 3,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day for a year.
Although high vitamin D levels are associated to increased sperm motility, the data is mixed.
2. Eat maca root
Maca root supplements have been shown to boost libido, fertility, and sexual function.
The popular plant food maca root originated in central Peru. It has long been known for its ability to boost libido and fertility.
Taking 1.5–3 grams of dried maca root for up to 3 months boosted self reported sexual desire or libido in men, according to several studies.
Maca root has also been shown to boost sense organ performance in studies. Taking 2.4 grams of dried maca root for 12 weeks increased self reported erectile function and sense organ well-being in males with mild erectile dysfunction.
In healthy men, using 1.75 grams of maca root powder every day for three months enhanced sperm count and motility.
Reviews have partially supported these findings, but the researchers cautioned that the evidence is poor and that further research is needed before making definitive assertions.
Furthermore, maca root appears to have little effect on hormone levels. In healthy, fertile men, taking 1.5–3 grams of maca root per day for three months had no effect on testosterone or other reproductive hormones.
3. Exercise regularly
Regular exercise can enhance testosterone levels and promote fertility, in addition to being excellent for your overall health.
Men who exercise consistently had higher testosterone levels and better sperm quality than inactive men, according to studies.
However, excessive activity may have the reverse effect, lowering testosterone levels. This risk can be reduced by getting the correct amount of zinc.
Make getting physically active one of your top objectives if you rarely exercise yet want to boost your fertility.
You may like
5 Foods That Can Cleanse Your Bladder & Flush Out Infection
An essential part of the urinary tract is the bladder. It is a crucial pear-shaped organ that is made up of expanding sections that holds urine till it is expelled from your body. The bladder can extend from approximately two inches to over six inches long, depending on how much liquid it is holding.
According to WebMD, here are 5 foods that can cleanse bladder and flush out infections:
Garlic is a great way to avoid UTIs and keep your bladder as healthy as possible. Fortunately, garlic can be eaten in a variety of ways and is an excellent addition to many dishes made at home. Additionally, it can be made into a delicious salad or vegetable dressing.
Bananas can help you keep regular bowel movements and clear your urinary tract due to their high potassium and fiber content. If you don’t have regular bowel movements, your intestines may expand, which could put pressure on your urinary system. This added pressure inhibits urine flow, which could result in ongoing urinary problems. Additionally, because bananas are a non-acidic fruit, they won’t irritate your bladder while still giving you the nutrients you need for a balanced diet.
Because of their high quantities of antioxidants and low sugar content, berries are among the greatest fruits you may consume frequently. While cranberries are the berry kind that is most frequently utilized for bladder health, other berry varieties have similar effects. High vitamin C content in strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries can help your bladder fight off harmful bacteria.
An excellent source of protein and heart-healthy lipids, nuts are a heart-healthy food. While the majority of nuts are harmless to the bladder, some nuts can irritate it. Stick to almonds, cashews, and peanuts for the best selection.
Potatoes are the greatest choice if you’re seeking for a comfort food that won’t aggravate your bladder. They are really adaptable and a wonderful dish to consume as the weather begins to cool. Additionally, there are over 4,000 different potato kinds in the world, giving you a wide range of flavor possibilities. Regular russet potatoes and sweet potatoes are the greatest varieties of potatoes for your bladder.
5 Diseases Which Can be Contracted From Kissing
One of the intimate actions in life is kissing, which is commonly defined as merely pushing or caressing one’s lips against another person’s or an object.
While it is frequently witnessed between lovers in a relationship or marriage, it can also occur between parents and their younger children.
However, according to Health line, there are five diseases that can be contracted via kissing despite it being a therapeutic activity for one’s mental and emotional well-being:
This illness, which is also known as “Gum Disease,” can be brought on by spitting of saliva between two people kissing.
Cavities may also form due to the potential bacterial exchange that may occur during the process.
2. Infectious Mononucleosis
According to Mayo Clinic, the most common name for this condition is “Kissing Disease,” and its main symptom is tiredness, which can occasionally lead to enlarged lymph nodes and a sore throat.
According to Dr. Chris Carpenter of Michigan, this condition is a viral illness that can occasionally be brought on by the herpes virus.
It is actually possible to catch from someone who is in close contact with someone who already has it and this includes kissing.
The main symptom of this very contagious sexually transmitted disease is the development of oral sores.
Although HSV isn’t primarily caught by kissing, the rising prevalence of it among people suggests kissing can sometimes cause it to spread.
Kissing someone who has oral sores increases the likelihood of contracting herpes simplex 1 (HSV-1), also known as oral herpes.
6 Things That Can Make A Relationship Successful
There are many factors that go into a successful romantic relationship, so it is hard to say exactly what works best in this case. However, there are some things that can make a relationship more successful:
1. Start off by being honest with each other: It’s important to both parties that the relationship be open and honest from the beginning. You don’t want to get into a relationship only to realize later that you’re both wrong for each other. If you’re unsure about how the relationship is going to turn out, it’s best to leave it open and see how things develop over time.
2. Have fun together: A healthy relationship requires some degree of fun as well. It is important for both parties to enjoy the relationship and not feel like it is all work and no play. A healthy relationship also needs to be safe and secure as well, so having fun together is important as well.
3. Be realistic about each other’s expectations: It is important for both parties to understand the reality of the situation and have realistic expectations for the relationship. If one party is expecting too much too quickly or the other isn’t accepting the reality at first, it can have a negative impact on the relationship. On the other hand, if one party feels like they’re being unrealistic and the other isn’t meeting their expectations, there can be difficulties later on in the relationship.
4. Communication is key: A healthy romantic relationship requires good communication between both parties as well. Both parties need to know what’s expected of them in order for a healthy relationship to develop, so having open communication is important early on in the process. If either party doesn’t feel like they’re understood or if something isn’t being said or understood, there should be some discussion about how things are working out as a couple instead of going through automatic ‘fight or flight’ response mode!
5. Respect each other’s boundaries: respect each other’s feelings and opinions. Don’t share too much information about yourself or your pastimes unless both of you think it’s necessary.
6. Take risks together: take risks together, even if it’s just kissing or holding hands for a few moments at first (e.g., if you want to go on a date or start a friendship, try something new). Diversifying your interests and learning new things can help build trust and create an environment where both people can grow and learn together.
2 years ago
12 CNN Lekki Posers (For critical thinkers)
2 years ago
The message behind Carpe diem by Olamide
2 years ago
US Based Entertainment Magnate, Deji Bello Hosts IwoLand Top Men At His Nashville Home
2 years ago
How Fulani herdsmen ruined my farm in Osun State – Babatunde
2 years ago
Oluwo Of Iwo’s Vehicle Stolen in Lagos Hotel
2 years ago
RE: The truth behind Sanwo-Olu’s proposed cancellation of pension pay to Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode
2 years ago
Itel Debuts its Latest “More stylish than ever” S Series Smartphones S16 and S16 Pro in Nigerian Market
2 years ago
Martify Celebrates Grand Opening of Second Outlet in Alimosho